I've read some good books lately.

Good Omens - Awesome book with great comedy. It gives Hell and Heaven a better personality, and it makes death seem a bit lighter. RIP - Crowley's Bentley. Have a nice doomsday! Favorite quote from this book: "Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide."
The Nonexistent Knight - Who would fall in love with a suit of armor? Italo Calvino is a wizard with words in this short story. I love Agiulf and his sidekick. My favorite part from this book is when Agiulf's sidekick goes looking for Agiulf, and looks in a pot, thinking he would be there.

1 gambled:

Olivios @ November 26, 2008 at 9:24 AM

Oh my goodness! *laughs*
I remeber you running around saying that. xD
Anyways, how is Good Omens? have you finished it yet?